Cherish natural pregnancy oil by Dindi Naturals
A unique, plant-based pregnancy oil that tones your stretching belly and minimises stretch marks, keeping your skin soft, supple, soothed, protected and nourished.
Chemical-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free, palm oil free.
Vegan, fair-trade, environmentally-friendly, biodegradable ingredients
At Dindi Naturals, we embrace and rejoice in the miracle of pregnancy, and treasure the female human body and all her wondrous, amazing capabilities. A small life is growing inside you, which means big, wonderful changes for your body.
To keep your blooming body treasured and nourished, we’ve created the completely unique Cherish pregnancy oil. It combines meticulously measured doses of gentle, organic plant oils with precious essential oils to help pamper and protect.
Why choose Cherish natural pregnancy oil by Dindi Naturals?
Helps to prevent or minimise stretch marks
- As your beautiful bundle grows inside you, your skin is going to become a yoga master – stretching, stretching and (did we mention) STRETCHING!
- While it’s true that stretch marks can be an unwelcome addition to your body, you can help keep them to a minimum with constant moisturising and hydration with a high-quality pregnancy oil. Ours contains organic rosehip oil, neroli and organic avocado oil, all of which minimise or improve stretch marks, and the latter of which (avocado oil), is packed full of stretchmark-fading vitamin E.
100% Chemical free for the safety of you and your baby
- Every product you rub on your body is absorbed into your skin and transferred to your baby via your blood stream. Toxins and chemicals can be harmful to people of any age, but can be particularly damaging to unborn babies. That’s why every one of our products is proudly 100% natural, with zero toxins, chemicals, parabens, synthetic fragrance or artificial colouring.
Skin toning and hydration
- During pregnancy, your growing body needs extra help to stay moisturised and toned. The organic Australian jojoba oil in our pregnancy blend is effective at hydrating your skin at a deep, cell-changing level.
Nourishes and soothes dry and irritated skin
- Organic rosehip oil is renowned for being extremely high in essential fatty acids and vitamin C. We have the perfect amount in our pregnancy oil, which helps to nourish and soothe your skin, particularly if it’s dry and irritated. Rosehip oil also has remarkable rejuvenation qualities, helping your skin stay youthful, smooth, supple and hydrated.
Helps to prevent saggy skin
- Once your bouncing little baby is born, it’s natural for your stretched belly and other skin areas to feel loose and tired. The organic jojoba oil in our pregnancy oil helps prevent age lines and saggy skin, while also moisturising, balancing, soothing and regenerating.
Helps keep skin soft, supple and silky
- Thanks to just the right dose of gentle avocado oil in our pregnancy blend, your skin will feel soft, supple and silky. Avocado oil is high in vitamin E, rich in nutrients and teeming with antioxidants. It’s an oil that has the ability to penetrate and sink deep into the skin, stimulating cell growth – working hard from the inside out.
Soothing and protecting
- The precious buriti fruit oil from the Amazon rainforest has one of the richest known sources of beta carotene, and you guessed it, it’s in our Cherish pregnancy oil. Beta carotene is necessary for strong, healthy skin. It works hard to moisturise, soothe and protect.
Healing and anti-inflammatory
- Cherish pregnancy oil contains helichrysum. Although it can be a tricky word to pronounce, it’s certainly not tricky to use! As part of our rich blend, helichrysum is a wonderful skin tonic due to its healing, anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties.
An excellent emollient for keeping skin moist
- Skin dryness can happen any time, but during pregnancy when there are hormonal changes and extra fluids being transferred to your baby, your skin can feel dry, scaly and flaky.
- The organic camellia oil in our pregnancy oil blend is an abundant source of fatty acids, particularly oleic fatty acid, commonly known as Omega-9. This particular omega fatty acid is renowned for retaining moisture in order to restore that glowing, radiant look. As an upside, camellia oil also has polyphenol antioxidants and Omega-6 fatty acids, which have several anti-ageing properties.
- We’ve also included organic apricot kernel oil, which is an exceptional emollient, and has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-ageing properties.
Easy to apply and non-greasy
- Our bottles have a small roller, allowing you to gently apply the oil directly onto your skin, ensuring you don’t use any more than you need. Also, because our pregnancy oil uses many ‘dry oils’, you receive the benefit of powerful moisturising and nourishment, without that greasy feeling.
- Have you seen those peaceful images of women looking lovingly down at their bellies during pregnancy? Well, most of us don’t have a lot of spare gazing time! The to-do lists and tasks don’t stop for pregnant women!
- While our Cherish pregnancy oil can’t completely remove stress from your life, the gentle scents of mandarin, neroli and frankincense at least bring a gentle, calming fragrance to your day. (We also have a very similar scent blend in our pure essential oil 'beautiful' blend 10ml. Yes, made for beautiful woman, just like you.)
- If you’re looking for a vegan-friendly pregnancy oil, then Cherish is definitely for you. Our pregnancy oil is made entirely of fresh, revitalising, plant-based ingredients, making it ideal for everyone.
Lovingly made by hand at our pristine location in Yarck, Victoria, Australia.
- Our Cherish pregnancy oil is lovingly made by hand, for your hands, your belly and your entire body. All our products are proudly Australian made in our boutique factory located at the doorstep of the high country in north-east Victoria. The air around us is fresh and revitalising, and it’s exactly in that sparkling environment your Cherish pregnancy oil is made.
Cruelty-free and environmentally friendly. Plus, we ‘give back’.
- No animal is involved in the production of our Cherish pregnancy oil, whether through testing or ingredient inclusion. We are 100% cruelty-free, which means you can proudly use Cherish pregnancy oil without guilt or concern.
- All our products are also eco-friendly, palm-oil free and contain biodegradable ingredients that are all fair trade.
- Also, we regularly ‘give back’ to a wide range of charities and non-profit organisations that help animals, people and the planet. We do this so we can leave the world in good shape for your children, and your children’s children. The earth is definitely something for us to cherish and protect.
DIRECTIONS: How to use our Cherish Pregnancy Oil
Massage a generous amount of our roll-on pregnancy oil into your belly (and any other areas of your skin) twice a day from the beginning of your pregnancy right through to when you’ve finished breast feeding.
For the best results, smooth Cherish Pregnancy oil over damp skin after showering. If you’re breastfeeding, be sure not to apply it to your nipples.
It can also be used as a moisturising, massage oil for all-over skin nourishment.
INGREDIENTS of Cherish Pregnancy Oil:
· Organic jojoba oil
· Organic camellia oil
· Organic avocado oil
· Organic rosehip oil
· Organic apricot kernel oil
· Buriti oil
· Natural vitamin E
· Pure essential oils of neroli, frankincense, organic mandarin, rosalina and helichrysum.